Thursday, August 22, 2013

Blog 3: Topic Choice and Semester 1 ESLR Goals

 1.  List your topic here:

Electrical and Electronic Engineering

2.  What do you plan to do this year to show growth in each of the ESLRs?  Be specific and use an example.  Examples can come from senior project, model assembly, core, and/or participation in senior class ASB or other organizations on campus (clubs etc).

- As an Effective iPoly Citizen, I will be more engaged in activities such as Pep Rallies, Festivals, Blood Drives, Food Drives, etc. I will also be more engaged in helping my classmates in class activities and aid anyone that needs help for Senior Project.

- As an Effective Learner, I will concentrate more on school related events and assignments such as Senior Project, Mentorship, and any other project/assignment related material. I plan to face the challenges of senior year head on and to the best of my ability and make sure I put in all my effort.

- As an Effective User of Technology, I will use my time wisely on the computer and do research, (instead of playing games because thats been a huge problem for me), I understand that there are websites out there to help me understand what it is that I am learning.

- As an Effective Communicator, I will be more Communicative among my classmates and group members to make sure everyone knows whats happening and giving everyone in the group an equal opportunity to express their ideas. I will be more active in class discussions, giving my input and advice, this also applies to ASB ideas and suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment