Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Blog:6 Second Interview Questions

1.  Who is your mentor and where do they work?
- My background check for Lockheed Martian has been verified and soon will have a spot opening up. But as my back up I called and emailed Boeing, Gunthorp, and two other companies, and I hope to have a mentor within this upcoming week.

2.  What five questions will ask them about their background?

Where did you get your Engineering degree from? 
-When did you become involved in this specific field of engineering?
- How did you end up working for (company that accepts me first), or what has led you here?
-  What is your daily routine as an Electrical Engineer in the military?
- How has Electrical Engineering changed since you started working in this field?
- What would you recommend for me at this time to enter this profession? 

No comments:

Post a Comment