Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Blog 7: Independent Component 1 Approval


1.  Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.

In the robotics club, we are covering basics of circuits and basic currents (involving resistors, dielectrics, insulators, etc) and a few components  then they are going to show me how to set these components up and how to install them to there proper spot. thats what I know for sure at this point. To continue with my research, as well as continue with a hands on approach, I joined the robotics club. I'm working with Bryan and Brendan on the engineering team.

2.  Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.

I've started to take pictures of plans and blue prints we've drawn on the drawing board. We are working on an Edrawing that is basically our blueprint of our robot, I'll be asking if I can post pictures of the design, but if not I'll show pictures of our previous designs, better yet we just ordered our parts to construct it, so I'll definitely have pictures of us building it.

3.  And explain how what you will be doing will help you explore your topic in more depth.

Im basically working with a group of students from Cal Poly, along with a few seniors and juniors. Its kinda hard collaborating but we all get our ideas onto the board one way or another. When they showed us some of the circuits, I felt a bit lost cause I didn't really understand the functions or properties of the components, but I'm slowly starting to get it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment