Thursday, January 30, 2014

Blog 13: Lesson 2 Reflection

Content:

1. Positive Statement

What are you most proud of in your Lesson 2 Presentation and why?
I finally was able to talk about what mentor ship consists of, I didn't get the chance to do that in the first presentation and I'm really happy I got to do that.
2. Questions to Consider
       a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment)?

       AE       P          AP       CR       NC


       b.     Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the Lesson 2 component contract.


I feel I did my best to do my presentation, I admit I had too much info to present on and it went on for too long, I honestly don't try to do that but this is my passion and I love what I'm doing, in fact I even piss of my girlfriend cause I talk about this topic too much. I also didn't do well on my activity but i will have to improve it when it comes time for the Final Presentation.

3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?
Everything worked for me up to the time, I rambled on too much and I feel I need to stop doing that, let alone keep the answer more to the point.
4.  (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2?
The Activity I really didn't have alot of time to explain it and I wish I got to explain it a bit more as it would have helped alot more if I did that
5. Finding Value
What do you think your answer #2 is going to be? 
I haven't really thought of it but I am thinking one of the possible 2
1 being uses of robots 
2 being algorithms etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment