Friday, May 23, 2014

Senior Project Reflection


Due Date: The day after your block presentation by 8:00 A.M.


(1) Positive Statement

What are you most proud of in your Block Presentation and/or your senior project? Why?
Im extremely happy people said that my presentation was good, and some took a lot of interest in my topic.


(2) Questions to Consider

a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Block Presentation (self-assessment)?
    P  
b.     What assessment would you give yourself on your overall senior project (self-assessment)?
    P   

(3) What worked for you in your senior project?
My activity and my timing I met the time requirement , people said my activity was really good and they liked how I tied it into my best answer
 (4) (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would have you done differently to improve your senior project if you could go back in time?
I had Jon record me and I noticed I said um a lot and  I wish I didnt do that.
(5) Finding Value
I found alot of value in this project it was the best presentation and I think its over looked at some points
How has the senior project been helpful to you in your future endeavors?   Be specific and use examples.

This project at first didn’t really mean much to me in the beginning, I actually started to hate it because I wasn’t able to get a simple code to work. But as time progressed, I learned from my mistakes. Once I got my first code to work and a light to turn on, it was enough to get me to change my mind on my project and I started to like it even more. Now looking back, I’m happy that I did this as my senior project because the outcome has opened the door to many future jobs and opportunities that will benefit me in the mere future.

No comments:

Post a Comment